Talents from Tier 1 eComms Only
From Delhi NCR Only
- We are looking for a- Java- Developer- with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications. Will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications.- Java- developer- roles and responsibilities include managing- Java/Java- EE application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES :
- Java- developer- responsibilities include designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
Desired Candidate Profile:
TECHNOLOGIES BEING USED :- Languages:- Java/ NodeJS/ GoLang- (Anyone is must)- Databases: MySQL, Aerospike, MongoDB- Message Brokers:- Kafka, RabbitMQ- Infra:- AWS, GCP- Frameworks: Drools, Spring, Hibernate etc.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS :- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience
- Proven working experience in- Java- development- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using- Java- EE platforms- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.- Profound insight of- Java- and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)- Experience in the Spring Framework- Experience as a Sun Certified- Java- Developer- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC)