Excentus is seeking a Senior Java Developer for help with design, develop, unit testing and deployment of a multi-tiered fuel and retail cross-marketing system.
- The candidate will be responsible for design, development, testing and deployment of our distributed applications.
- The candidate will also help with troubleshooting production issues and adapting frameworks and industry best practices, executing unit and performance testing, and coordinating these activities among the scrum team.
- The candidate will be responsible for coordinating with the Quality Assurance and Customer Support departments on research of and remedies for software bugs and issues found during QA, beta, and production.
- Minimum of 9 years in Java development
- Strong analytical skills including troubleshooting
- Strong OO Programming and OO Design concepts knowledge is a must
- Excellent knowledge of Java programming language concepts and JEE, hibernate, EJB, XML, JMS and Struts
- Strong SQL knowledge/experience
- Agile Development Methodology(Scrum)
- Need to be a team player while having the capacity to work independently
- Candidate must be a career-oriented individual with strong communications and organizational skills. Must have excellent oral and written communication
Desired Skills & Knowledge :
- Experience with Linux, Web sphere, Jboss and Oracle