Please find the requirement for Japanese Interpreter role below:
1. The candidate must have done atleast N3 of JLPT (Japanese Language Proficiency Test).
Currently JLPT has 5 levels (previously 4 levels). If the candidate has N3 (current), N2 or N1 certification, we can consider.
2. Candidate must know atleast 1000 kanjis
* Kanjis are the Japanese characters.
3. Candidate must be good in speaking Japanese. There are no certifications to check that. If a person says he/she lived in Japan or speak business Japanese on a day-to- day basis, please consider.
4. If a person has done M.A in Japanese (especially from Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU), Delhi) and even if he/she has not cleared any JLPT certifications, please consider.
5. If a person has not done any certifications but lived in Japan and can read, write, speak Japanese, please consider (very rare though)