- Total 8+ Years of experience
- Hands on working experience in J2EE technology
Necessary Skills :
- Minimum 5 years of experience in JDK 1.8, Springs 3.x, Hibernate 4.0, JPA 2.0
- Working knowledge of JMS and JBoss Messaging, Active MQ.
- Deep expertise in Object Oriented analysis and design, UML modeling, Classic design patterns and J2EE patterns.
- Experience with Eclipse, XML, SOAP/REST Web Services, CFX and JBossWS is essential
- Diverse and deep experience utilizing Java tools in business, Web, and client-server environments
- Strong Experience working on large volume databases, Oracle 11g is required,, PLSQL, Stored Procedure
- Strong experience optimizing service performance for large volumes of data
- Well proven skills in data analysis and ability to relate data to business processes
- Experience working in complex projects with multi-tier architecture.
- Demonstrated ability to influence critical business outcomes in a matrix based, global environment
Desired Skills :
- Ability to manage change effectively
- Strong networking skills and ability to work across multiple organizations to meet the delivery timelines.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Participate in requirement gathering, analysis and brainstorming sessions with business for enhancements and capital projects
- Design, development, unit testing, system integration testing, assist in UAT and production development
- Develop or modify moderately complex information systems documentation and conveys this information to technical team for translation into programming languages or implements into COTS technologies