Hands-on experience in analysis, design, coding, and implementation of complex, custom-built applications
Great OO skills, including strong design patterns knowledge
Familiarity with few databases, like MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, SQL Server, NoSQL, etc
Experience working with, or an interest in Agile Methodologies, such as Extreme Programming (XP) and Scrum
Knowledge of software best practices, like Test-Driven Development (TDD) and Continuous Integration (CI)
Desire to contribute to the wider technical community through collaboration, coaching, and mentoring of other technologists
Senior developers (8+ years) are expected to be the Architect for relatively smaller enterprise level projects and for larger projects, you are expected to work closely with the fellow architects to come up with the architecture and take it further.
Lead a task, development and Unit testing of the product or project
Collaborate with Business Analysts, Quality Assurance and Architect teams for quality delivery
Provide expertise and best practices on technical aspects of product development and implementation projects including performance;
Introduce new development technologies, instruments and techniques.
Excellent debugging and analytical skills is a MUST
1. 5 - 8 years of experience in any CRM (Sieble CRM, Salesforce, Amdocs CRM Clarify, Metasolv, Netcracker etc);
2. Hands-on experience in Core Java and concepts such as OOPS, multithreading, Collections, Concurrency, Exception Handling, JDBC, File I/O, XML APIs etc.
3. Hands-on experience in J2ee (JSP, Servlets, Spring, Spring MVC);
4. Experience in SQL with preference to Oracle SQL & PL/SQL;
5. Telecom domain (OSS/BSS) knowledge is BIG PLUS;