The key responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Building and maintaining a solid sales pipeline at all times.
- Taking responsibility of the sales process for inbound leads. Proactively identifying new target clients.
- Taking ownership of the process from its beginning till successful conclusion.
- Presenting, negotiating and winning business with new clients.
- Ensuring that the solution proposed meets the client's specific requirements in consultation with Product Teams.
- Maintaining an understanding of competitive activity relevant to the industry sector.
- Produce an accurate weekly forecast and pipeline.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Strong result orientation, self-motivation.
- 2-4 years of relevant experience from Banking/Other Financial Institutions.
- Proven successful track record in business development.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; building/developing relationships, both internally and externally.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- MBA - Finance/Marketing preferred.