International Sales Manager – Home Decor
o Full and ultimate responsibility for business development, growth, planning and sales performance of the Home Improvement business.
o Responsible for all aspects of sales management.
o Develop a budget and manage financial performance to achieve sales and P&L objectives.
o Drive process improvements to improve sales effectiveness, efficiency and productivity.
o Develop short and long-term goals by business line and sales representative.
o Directly oversee, manage and drive growth and P&L performance of the HI sales force.
o Coordinate and communicate closely with the HOD &CC Sales.
o Development and management of the sales process and value proposition.
o Develop and manage prospecting and acquisition of new business.
o Understand the competitive environment and modify the approach to the customer’s needs while working in conjunction with marketing, service and installation to grow the home improvement business.
o Continuously review the business, provide a fresh outlook on the day-to-day working operations as well as the current direction of the business lines.
o Prioritize, organize and handle details in the day-to-day activities and manage multiple projects, tasks and business lines simultaneously.
o Establish and enforce team spirit within the team, to work with all departments in order to meet the companies overall objective’s.
o Establish oneself as a leader, who lives the values and the set’s the standard for others to follow.
o Produce and submit accurate reports and updates monthly as requested.
o Provide continuous and timely feedback to upper management, keeping them abreast of day-to-day issues that are important to the business, customer or the employee.
o Provide a level of information that allows upper management a grass root feel from all perspectives.
Qualification And Experience:
1. MBA with Minimum 7 years of proven experience managing International retail accounts within the Flooring/ Modular/ Building Material industry & Complete and thorough knowledge and understanding of retail home improvement sales.
2. Complete and thorough knowledge of marketing to retail customers.
3. Fully abreast of the dynamics of the ever-changing competitive environment and communicates to all appropriate personnel.
4. Drive the business using the key indicators and metrics.
5. Complete understanding of the sales and financial reports (P&L)
6. Excellent time management, communications, decision making, human relations, presentation and organization skills
7. Professional appearance and presentation
8. Proficient in Microsoft Office: PPT Excel & Word
9. Excellent oral and written communication skills
10. Creative with attention to detail
11. Strong analytical & problem-solving abilities
12. Understands company policies and procedures to ensure compliance within the department.
An outstanding remuneration package that rewards professionalism and diligence will be on offer for the successful applicant as well as a well-defined career path. An excellent package will be on offer for the right candidate, including an above industry base salary for the right person as well as the most complete employee benefits scheme. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the market leader