· Interact with CEO/ Owners of Large group schools (Manage national strategic accounts personally)
· B2B direct selling with a mix of supervisory and direct international sales coupled with retention of key accounts
· Interact and build relationships with School Principals, Management and Teachers to create and service the demand for EI offerings
· Manage a team, motivate & train them to improve sales effectiveness
· Understand and contribute to the product roadmaps.
· Identify and analyse potential growth areas, market requirements, appropriate routes to market and new distribution networks for all EI offerings, and devise strategies to promote the products to increase sales;
· Develop, implement and manage sales initiatives in collaboration with Marketing, including the creation of marketing material to support growth areas and new ideas for marketing EI’s offerings
You Must have:
· Experience of Direct Sales in International Markets
· Experience in Sales Domain
· Willingness to travel 15 - 20 days a month
· Experience in the Education Vertical
· Knowledge of Africa/Gulf markets
Education & Experience:
· Graduate/Post Graduate degree in any discipline
· 8-15 years of experience in Direct National/International Sales.