• You will be the SBU Head with full PL responsibility & Business Development, pricing, sales, and/or distribution of products.
• Review financial statements, sales and activity reports, and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement and to determine areas needing cost reduction and program improvement.
• Explore the Prospective market for LPG sales.
• Responsible for the Business Development activity For Packed in the assigned Export territory.
• Feasibility study for New Dealer & Distributor appointment.
• Identify and Prospects & LOT in the new market – B2B prospects and Identifying the Key Accounts.
Shall be responsible for the Marketing and Sales of across business segment trading of LPG Cylinders through Team.
• Market Intelligence – Identify the LPG Market/ map it/ prospect segment wise product lines and present the feasibility/ scope of segment growth.
• Screen potential business deals by analyzing market statistics, deal requirements, potential, and financials, evaluating options, and recommend the feasible plans and proposals to the board
• Business Development – Appointment of Distributors/ Dealers/ field sales team to ensure targeted sales in all business segments and managing their day to day operations.
• Commercials Operations – Close new business deals by understanding the complete Sales value chain – right from prospecting developing and negotiating & closure/ delivery and post sales services.
• Segment sales management – Ensure targeted sales and business development in all segments and executing sales.
• Pricing/ MIS/ Market Support/ Technical Services/ Credit Management.
• Meeting Sales target - Ensuring the growth in each segment, channel partners.
• Meeting profitability in each segment as per targets.
• Business development & sustainable growth across all business segments.
• Finding the potential for PACKED LPG cylinders
• Promoting use of LPG in cylinders to commercial / Industrial and Domestic Customers.
• Managing Packed Cylinder Sales in surrounding market through distributor network.
• Distributor / Channel Management of LPG Cylinder Sales.
• Sales skills for converting customers from Competition.
• Customer retention through regular visits.
• Analysis of Channel Sales and increasing their sales
Qualification, Experience & Skill Sets:
1. Graduate and A Self driven, Highly Energetic, focused, Committed, Techno-Commercial Minded with Excellent Leadership & Business development acumen Role exposure with more than 10 Years of diversified experience in Export Market of LPG Cylinder is a must.
2. Should be capable to generate motivational and educative atmosphere within team and get the desired work done.
3. Should be capable to manage large and scattered team.
4. Person should be versed in delegating, Directing and coordinating activities of businesses or departments concerned with the HR, Admin, Procurement and Production.
An outstanding remuneration package that rewards professionalism and diligence will be on offer for the successful applicant as well as a well defined career path. An excellent package will be on offer for the right candidate, including an above industry base salary for the right person as well as the most complete employee benefit scheme. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the market leader