• Identifying/Exploring new opportunities and Markets
• Identification of new clients for business.
• Arrange liaison with local body, authority and government and other similar institutions.
• Promotion of company in target market.
• Representing the company in securing financial investments, clients and Business
• Develops the sales pipeline and turns pipeline into business for the organisation.
• Duties include RFP analysis, strategy for proposal development and negotiations.
• Develop account strategy to achieve sales goals within the overall Sales/BDM team.
• Takes a collaborative sales approach with customer to determine best solutions for the customer.
• Owns the overall customer relationship between Co’st and assigned customers including business reviews at all levels both within Co’s and with the customer with the objective of achieving long-term partnerships.
• Accountable for deal leadership and collaborates cross-functionally with colleagues to drive the contract negotiation process and to successfully close sales transactions.
• Maximizes customer relationships to ensure future sales and to optimize new business opportunities. Actively pursues recapture opportunities for lost accounts.
• Maintains regular, proactive communications, via face-to-face meetings, telephone and email with customers and Co’s management.
• Reviews and tracks issues from customers that are complex in nature.
• Provides contract expertise and assists with answering contractual questions from customers on sales, warranty, and service agreements.
• Understands broader market trends. Proactively drives solutions to ensure risks of meeting plans are mitigated and customer needs are supported.
• Strong participation in marketing activities and product marketing development.
Quailification And Experience:
1. Graduate/ MBA with 10-20 years of total work experience with the previous 5 years in Business Development of Export Sales & should have handled International Territories
2. Managed a team of at least 5 sales persons
3. High intent of getting things done.
4. Strive for excellence. Strong commitment to improve things every day.
5. Ability to take decision based on sound logical arguments. Seek continuous feedback to deliver most optimal solutions
6. Strong team player. Keen interest in mentoring and grooming team members
7. Willingness to relocate to Chennai
An outstanding remuneration package that rewards professionalism and diligence will be on offer for the successful applicant as well as a well defined career path. An excellent package will be on offer for the right candidate, including an above industry base salary for the right person as well as the most complete employee benefit scheme. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the market leader