The sales manager leads a team of Sales Executives and ensures that each sales team member's sales activity, revenue goals are planned met on a monthly and quarterly basis for the Europe region. This individual ultimately drives sales by focusing the team on identified accounts and by developing the strategic selling skills of the team.
• Achieve overall team sales goals, including new business and account targets - from opportunity, identification, validation, qualification to closing the deal
• Front end with clients & prospective clients on Cheers services - present the value of client solutions to all levels of customer’s management and drive services sales.
• Analyze sales forecasts and pipelines
• Use Cheers systems and sales methodologies
• Manage the team as a business unit, with appropriate expense and budget controls
• Act as a role model and leader within the sales organization
• Coach and motivate individual sales team members
• Develop team members for current and future opportunities
• Proven sales experience and sales leadership experience in the Europe region.
• Excellent planning and organizational skills.
• Proven experience managing accounts, achieving revenue goals, and managing sales to achieve monthly and quarterly targets.
• A strong track record of sales management in both sales target attainment and people/team development.
• Coaching and mentoring skills for all levels of sales personnel.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Engineering or MBA degree is min.
• Overall about 6 to 10 years’ experience in selling, with a proven track record in sales
• At least 3 to 6 years in sales team management
• Outstanding customer facing skills to lead team to grow business
• Solid organizational & time management skills
• Up to 50% overseas travel required for this job