- Being able to properly assimilate the information provided by the Lead Auditor from the Planning phase of the audit
- Deliver IA reviews of consistently high quality
- The Auditor should be able to understand the business background of the area being audited; and their role in the audit assignment
- The Auditor should assist the Lead Auditor in completing a control and risk assessment matrix following their documentation of the systems and processes being reviewed and preparation of a test programmed
- Support the lead auditor in drafting audit conclusions based on control and risk evaluation and associated testing. Practical recommendations for any remedial action should be made
Are you someone with-
- At least 4+ years of experience in Internal Audit in Life Insurance
- Certifications such as CISA, FRM, CIA would be preferred
- Strong practical knowledge of COSO framework
What's in for you-
- A Meritocratic culture with clear career progression.
- International Multicultural work environment in the heart of the financial capital of the country.