Oversee the internal audit practice and execution of internal audit projects including: risk assessment, testing / evaluation of records, and designing / conducting the internal audit process
• Be able to work both independently and as part of a team with professionals at all levels
• Lead diverse teams.
• Be able to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments, and raise concerns/questions where appropriate
• Demonstrate professionalism and competence in the client's environment.
• Co-facilitate training’s for the firm.
• Understand and adhere to Quality & Risk Management policies and guidance.
• Be an effective team player and contribute to a positive team attitude •?Demonstrate high level of understanding of clients business •?Demonstrate strong knowledge in the industry of specialization.
• Guide and develop the individuals on the project into a team
• Play an important role in management planning, economics, and billing
• Identify opportunities to cross-sell other services
• Membership and visibility in professional & civic organizations
• Support the leadership in developing proposals
• Responsible for oversight or advisee training and development program
• Evaluate, counsel, mentor and provide feedback on performance of others •?Play substantive role in retention of professionals and in building staff complement, mix, and recruiting
It’s important to note that this role requires travel including local and travel within the country as required by the firm. This may include medium term deployment to cities within India as required by the firm.