Position Objective :
- Strong development & support knowledge of IntelliMatch 8.1 or 9.1R2 or other reconciliation tools (Frontier.).
- SQL (Building Stored procedures, writing functions, complex queries, etc.)
- Knowledge of Intellitracs.(optional)
- Knowledge on any ETL tool (optional)
- Knowledge of any defect management tool (optional)
- Knowledge of Unix command (optional)
Roles and responsibilities :
Thorough understanding of Reconciliation and hands on development experience on Intellimatch 8.1 or 9.1 R2 with least 4 years.
- Comprehensive understanding of SDLC in developing new Reconciliations in IntelliMatch. Involvement across all stages of Software Development life cycle (SDLC) including business requirement analysis, data mapping, validate data against requirement, build, unit testing, peer reviews, systems integration and user acceptance testing.
- Analyze & develop Test Strategies, design Test Plans, & generate and execute Test Cases.
- Should be able to perform enhancements, whereby need to analyze existing set-up and understand the requirement by performing proper impact analysis, provide estimate and deliver quality code.
- Independent player should be able to liaise with different team to re-solve/get dependencies on-time. Should be able to for-see issue/risk and intimate the same to team lead / project manager.
- Should be able to guide support team.
- Deep knowledge on Intelli-match Database linkage and functionalities is a must for timely resolution of user queries.
- Propose improvements related to the development and support activity.
- Develop stored procedures to build reports for the end users using SQL 2005/2008.
- Communication with Stakeholders, Business Analysts, End-users, and various teams like Higher Management, Development, Systems, Support, Implementation etc.
- Code optimization and should be able to mentor new team members.
Technical Skills :
- IntelliMatch - 4 Years
- MS SQL - 4Years
- Crystal Reports/ Business Objects - 3 Years
- ETL Tool
- Perl Scripting
- Unix scripting