1. Handle shift operation from Electrical & Instrument point of view, Process & Utility Equipment independently.
2. Understand and responsible for Good understanding & awareness of Electrical Safety.
3. Hands on Experience in the field of electrical and instrumentation.
4. To carryout proper servicing & maintenance of plant and utility machineries as per PM schedule
5. Responsible to maintain the history cards of the machines and other utility equipment.
6. Responsible to carry out the Servicing /maintenance of Drives, PLC's, SCADA, controller, relays.
7. Reporting and communicating to electrical manager/ engineer regarding mishandling of equipment.
8. Responsible to co-ordinate, co-operate other department to resolve problems, reduce breakdown time and improve and monitor process controls in guidance of superior.
9. Independently developing Schedules for technical activities, Time Estimating, Cost Estimating and Controlling Quality.
10. Communicate problems, servicing and maintenance of the plant and machinery schedule to related departments, minimize breakdown time, imparts improvement in breakdown time in terns maximum production, save electricity time to time by planning and proper coordination and communication.
11. Responsible for Daily to Day activities, records of consumables and other activity and reporting to the superiors.
12. Responsible to prepare and maintain Documentation.
13. Effective communications between technical, production department and other related department.
14.Will report to the manager Electrical
15. Responsible to understand and follow company rules and regulations in all respect and bind to it.Hands on Experience required on below equipment / Instruments: