Ensures the instructional integrity of course development projects through systematic design and clear writing of scripts, narratives and storyboards
- Applies instructional theories and principles applicable to web-based instruction
- Applies information architecture principles and methods
- Provides methods for learning needs analysis to ensure appropriateness of online instructional materials
- Designs/maps content to objectives & test items to form modular, reusable learning objects
- Works with Subject Matter Experts to identify appropriate content for the learners
- Collaborates with graphics designers and programmers to create effective courses
- Communicates frequently and effectively with various project collaborators and stakeholders to ensure that goals and objectives are met
Experience & Education:
- Minimum 2-5 Years of experience in to Content writing in E Learning Domain
- Any Post Graduates can apply(Graduates are also welcome)
- Knowledge of instructional design theories/pedagogies and experience translating those theories into real-world course materials
- Proven proficiency with adult learning theory and techniques
- Rich experience in the design and development of technology based instructional materials
- Experience using project management disciplines demonstrated by the ability to establish priorities, organize, and plan work to satisfy established timeframes.
- Proven ability to handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously "