- Possesses the sales and technical expertise to conduct all phases of the sales cycle. The job includes:
- Identifying and Qualifying Opportunities
- Preparing and managing end to end customer proposals including pricing activities
- Closing the deal
- Continuously covering existing customer relations and acquiring new customers.
Responsible for :
- Day to day office telephone contact point for accounts set and business partners alike
- Day to day account management in driving account revenue and profit by proactive back and front office support duties
- Logging of calls and action/managing items from calls (follow up)
- Working with account set to effectively manage sales opportunities and forecasting
- Liaising with sales support teams and resolving customer issues
- Escalation of sales issues effectively to sales team and management
- Liaising with Business Partners and Top Laptop Brand Field Sales Account Managers for day to day order management and escalation to order desk
- Assist with quarterly sales campaigning within account set
- Closing sales opportunities
- Identifying new opportunities within Business Partners and assigned customers.
- product choice & configuration
Key Performance Indicators :
- Describe how Top Laptop Brand Products meet specific customer requirements and articulate the benefits.
- Qualify a prospect, gather requirements, handle objections, and create customer tailored solutions.
- satisfy customer's questions and requirements related to contracts, pricing, delivery, and prepackaged offerings.
Experience : 2+ years of inside sales experience. Experience with acquisition customer and key accounts management is preferred.
Job location : Bangalore (local Candidates only)
Interview Mode : F2F on Weekdays
Notice Period : Immediate