Key Deliverables :
- Responsible for identifying relevant innovative ideas, planning and execution of innovation projects
- Number of agreed projects delivered in a financial year, on time delivery, annualised financial savings / top line resulting from project
- Prepare project plan, stakeholders communications, Enhancement of completed projects, Coordination for deployment across agreed areas and identifying how it can be useful to other areas, Training programs at the time of projects roll out and deployment
- Periodic update to all stakeholders containing complete projects visibility and Customer satisfaction
- Maintain Work Relationships with Internal Customers like All key process & product owners and External Customers like Vendors, start-ups, research labs, educational institutions, universities, incubation labs, accelerators.
Key Requirements :
- Project management skills and experience
- Aptitude for technology and applications like cloud computing, social media, mobility, artificial intelligence, machine learning etc.
- Impact analysis from a process, legal and compliance perspective
- Quick resolution of identified problems pre and post - go-live
- Banking process knowledge
- Detail oriented
Relevant years of experience (3-8) with Bachelor of Engineering and PMP certification will be preferred.