1. Sufficient hands on experience in informatica 8.6 and above versions and atleast 1 year in the recent past hands on experience in informatica .
2. Good understanding of the commonly used transformations like Source qualifier, joiners, union, aggregator, sorter, expression , transaction control, xml transformation, lookups etc
3. Good understanding on the parameter file concepts and how they can leveraged for good design and solutions.
4. Ability to debug production and UAT issues and also good understanding of performance tuning techniques.
5. Strong analytical, logical and problem-solving skills.
6. Ability to analyze, design, implement and test medium to complex mappings independently. Ability to design and implement easily scalable ETL components.
7. Must be able to leverage Unix in cases where some requirements may not be easily achieved using informatica. Must have worked on Informatica on Unix and not on windows
8. Good SQL writing and analyses skills
9. Strong Unix scripting is an added advantage