• The Role is that of a Sr. Developer to work on Informatica for ETL batches/real time integration.
• To co-ordinate closely with the functional and business users of Applications to understand Business Intelligence and ETL requirements.
• To get technically involved in the Design and Development of Database objects such as Tables, Views, Index, Stored Procedures, Packages, Functions, Triggers and Integrity Constraints.
• Perform account management activities as assigned by the Account Manager.
Key responsibilities would involve:
• Application development / support / enhancements / bug-fixing.
• Interact with functional and technical representatives of project teams in order to understand business functionalities, technical modules, integration mechanism and data sources.
• Prepare test plans and conduct Unit, Integration, Regression, Performance and Functional Testing.
• Preparing design documents, building proof of concepts, validating design solution and data modelling.
• Preparation of technical specifications, installation and configuration of tools, performance tuning, testing, and deployment. Deploy the tool’s administration functions.
• Enhance, customize, trouble-shoot, understand & resolve problems related to existing implementation.
• Production support for the solution in order to minimize system outages. Investigate and/or resolve issues of inconsistent, inaccurate or missing data.
• Control and oversee timely preparation, update and upkeep of all documents necessary to be maintained within the solution framework, in order to ensure easy availability of information pertaining to the solutions developed and maintained.
• Perform/suggest performance monitoring and database tuning Report progress and escalate issues to the Team Lead.
• Ensuring that the project and organization standards are followed during various phases of software development life-cycle and day to day development work.
• Perform account management activities as assigned by the account manager.
Experience / Skills requirements:
• Experience of multiple end- to- end Informatica projects in solution design and development roles.
• Experience on leading data base systems Oracle/ Teradata / SQL Server.
• Good hands on experience on database queries/procedures and functions.
• Having experience on various source like, flat files, XML, Queues.
Nice to have
• Knowledge on data profiling /Data Quality, Metadata management will be plus.
• Knowledge on new trends like Cloud environment , Hadoop ecosystem will be a plus.
• Real time data processing using web service and REST API will be a plus.
• Experience in using JAVA transformation in Informatica.
• Contributed in account management activities.
• Good communication skills (listening, verbal and written) and a good presenter.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Personable professional whose strengths include cultural sensitivity and an ability to build rapport with a diverse workforce in multicultural settings.
• Analytical thinker with demonstrated talent for identifying, scrutinizing, improving, and streamlining complex technology processes.
• Innovative problem-solver who can generate workable solutions and resolve complaints
• Flexible and committed to meet project deadlines.
• Leadership qualities, people networking abilities.