This position entails rendering professional services in Indirect Tax (currently
Service Tax, transitioning to (GST) including Litigation Support, Advisory and
Compliance to reputed clients from diverse industries. The selected professional
will be part of the core team that will advise & support clients on transition and
compliance under Goods & Service Tax (GST) Legislation.
1. Advice, planning and support on 'Goods & Service Tax' including advising
clients on transition planning & impact of such legislation & preparing them
for the same.
2. Litigation matters before authorities at various levels including providing
assistance to seniors.
3. Service Tax Advisory including preparing opinions on complex issues
4. Planning & Executing Service Tax Audits
5. Planning & Executing Service Tax Reviews / Health Checks
6. Planning & ensuring end to end statutory compliance related to indirect
taxes including preparation & filing of the returns
7. Coordination with the department for obtaining approvals, registrations etc