The IT Systems Engineer will provide technical expertise for development and support of Marketing cloud and web based financial services applications. The person will provide application support, participate in future expansion projects, and be expected to implement solutions
Work with Business, PMO and relevant IT teams to implement solutions for Marketing cloud and web projects.
- Review SDLC artifacts and provide input for IT requirements, estimates, design, code and release plans.
- Develop and implement best practices for SDLC.
- Identify new opportunities to drive system improvements and simplifications.
- Ensure compliance with security, compliance, architecture, and technology standards.
- Work with infrastructure and business teams to support planned maintenance activities.
- Work with vulnerability management to ensure application and system vulnerabilities are being addressed.
- Ensure systems and applications are current through LCM and upgrade activities.
- Perform other duties and/or special projects as assigned.
- Minimum 3 years of experience working with Microsoft .Net and web-based technologies
- Good working experience on Microsoft Azure
- Minimum 1 year of experience on Java and J2EE technologies