IT Staffing Business Development Manager
o You have responsibility of establishing strategic priorities for the revenue growth of their assigned region/state. The primary focus will be establishing new customer relationships, along with the maintaining and growing of business within existing clientele.
o This includes establishing near and short-term plans in conjunction with the management team to achieve the company's goals while creating a strong value-based brand with the customer base.
o Accountable for consistently increasing revenue through the acquisition of new business and expansion of existing accounts
o Research potential new business and current customers
o Manage assigned territory in an organized and systematic fashion
o Develop business through a combination of methods that may include all or in part: research, lead generation, prospecting, networking and in-person appointments with new and inactive customers
o Focus business development and diversification in keeping with regional and national strategy
o Ensure the creation and maintenance of business plans utilizing CRM, with targeted new accounts and completely mapped territories and calendars
o Ensure completion of all required sales reports and detailed documentation
o Generate viable job orders from new and inactive accounts
o Generate leads through prospecting and cold calling, both in-person and via telephone and other electronic media
o Partner with recruiting to schedule a qualifying call in order to gain accurate job descriptions and understand company requirements and cultures so that an accurate match can be made
o Maintain active participation and membership in networking and niche IT organizations
o Meet all minimum requirements for weekly appointment activity and revenue growth
o Meet with manager and inside staff on a regular basis to communicate all customer service priorities and business/sales opportunities
o Provide information on customers or prospects for bids and proposals within assigned territory
o Help set sales strategy and direction for the territory
o Develop and expand sales competency by continuing education and participation in training and seminars
Qualification And Experience:
1. 8+ years of account management experience in providing IT staffing services, must have strong understanding of the IT staffing business landscape with in-depth knowledge of the full life cycle of the staffing business, and a reputation for exceeding client expectations
2. Building strong partnerships, with proficiency in calling for IT staffing and engaging in a staffing-selling dialogue.
3. Strong existing Professional network is an asset.
4. Prior relationships with Clients (CEO’s, VP, C-Level, CTO’s, CFO’s, Directors, Hiring Managers, Project Managers, and other decision-makers) with a consistent track record of placements with them.
5. Previous experience selling to Fortune 500 clients is an asset
6. Track record of exceeding annualized quota