Develop and apply organization-wide information models for use in designing and building integrated, shared software and database management systems.
- Work closely with the client's functional stakeholders and government acquisition team to manage project.
- Manage the full life cycle of multiple projects varying in level of effort, complexity, and resources required. Act as a single point of contact for those projects.
- Manage software development, operations, and related teams to perform within cost, quality, and timeline constraints.
- Develop detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans, and status reports. Provide weekly status updates including project performance metrics: work breakdown structures, required resources, risks/risk mitigation, estimated days required to complete individual tasks and overall project, etc.
- Investigate and analyze innovative and emerging technologies that in the most economic and efficient manner improve not only IT system performance and support but also mission performance. Analyze and plan enhancements to existing systems to improve business methods consistent with organization-wide initiatives, including architectural planning, participating in new technology analysis, tradeoff studies, test planning and design analysis.
- Participate in Business Development and Capture & Bid activities
- Create and present bi-weekly and monthly project status reviews detailing impacts/results concerning the triple constraint according to company guidelines