1. Excellent communication & Analytical skills.
2. Good knowledge on current and legacy Infra technologies:
a. OS: Windows, RHEL, Solaris
b. DB: Oracle, MSSQL, MySQL, DB2
c. Storage: EMC, HP, Hitachi, IBM
d. Backup: Legato/NetWorker
e. Network: Cisco Layer-2 & Layer-3 switches, Foundry Load Balancers
3. Should have strong experience in legacy application & infrastructure migration methodologies.
4. Should be able to advice on application & data migration data strategies and influence Technical decisions towards best solutions.
5. Should be able to identify the inter-dependencies/application impact due to changes within infrastructure components and build solutions to ensure minimal business impact.
6. Create and develop technical application architecture deployments, migration planning from legacy infrastructure to next generation platforms.
7. Should be able to Identify and model application capacity and performance requirements based on existing application environments / historical data.
8. Experienced in creating design document and reviewing content of the document adhering to standards.
9. Domain experience of 12+years