- Proficiency with Objective-C or Swift, REST / JSON and Cocoa Touch
- Experience with C#, .NET stack and the Xamarin suite a plus
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Demonstrated experience with Xcode and the iOS SDK is a must
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards, including HTML5 and hybrid apps
- Proficiency with performance (memory, CPU, network, battery) benchmarking and optimization techniques and tools
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, CVS, SVN
- Strong debugging skills with the ability to reach out and work with peers to solve complex problems
- Familiarity with continuous integration- Detailed understanding of MDM/MAM/EMM and their role in Enterprise app development
(1.) Ensure adherence to the published compliance frame work. Monitor by conducting periodic audits to ensure all compliance aspects are adhered to; Analyze and publish reports on the findings; discuss with the concerned stake holders and follow up on the clos
(2.) To analyze and integrate the CoE Process and adjoining HR/Business Processes for bringing out higher alignment by creating new designs or enhancing the current design as per industry and regulatory norms.
(3.) To keep self abreast of the changing paradigm through reading, research, feedback and competitor analysis to ensure that the process design has the next/best practices
(4.) To prepare business requirement documents for automation/enhancement of the HR Process(es), lead pilot and testing efforts of a process rollout including preparation of training material and ensure that customer queries on a new process are responded to.