- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Desired Candidate Profile:
Preferred : Candidates from PuneJob Code : ST-QXPLBLAPSRequirements :- BE/BTECH degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject- 1.5+ years of iOS development
- Should have published one or more iOS apps in the app store- A deep familiarity with Objective C and Cocoa Touch
- Should have experience in using blocks, categories, background fetching, threads and NS Operation Queues.- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends and other emerging technologies
- Extensive understanding of the full mobile development life cycle- An in-depth understanding of Object Oriented concepts, data structures and algorithms- Hands-on experience in User Interface Development
- Experience with SQLITE, JSON Parsing and Web Services- Knowledge of core concepts of iOS frameworks (Foundation, UIKit, Core graphics etc.)- A go-getter attitude and self-motivation
- The ability to work independently with minimum guidance