Will be responsible for multi-faceted software development, integration, and application building across the entire project life-cycle for the online portfolio, you will lead the building of customer facing native iOS applications. You will also work with internal and external data sources and API’s, Familiarized with mobile platform Application Programming Interfaces (API), troubleshooting issues with minimal guidance, identifying bottle necks in existing workflows and providing solutions for a scalable, defect-free application, must have knowledge of Mobile application UI/UX design, Cross-Platform App Development, Back-end Computing, have knowledge of C# and Java, end-to-end mobile development entailing concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to App Store and support services, Strong Experience with Swift and iOS SDK.
* Design and build Enterprise Native iOS Apps for iPhone and iPads
* Create and document SOP for iOS App development and maintenance
* Ensure the security, performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
* Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
* Help maintain code quality, organization, test automation and unit testing.
- 5 +years iOS development experience
- 5+ years of Objective-C and SWIFT
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Understanding of Apple's design principles and interface guidelines
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs, push notifications
- Previous experience working within e-commerce, API integration and payment solutions, and payment gateway integration
Platforms & languages:
- Strong knowledge of Objective-C / Swift 4.
- Knowledge in PHP, and back end technologies.
Bachelor’s degree in computer sciences, software engineering. Will consider lower degrees if the candidate project achievements are outstanding.
Very good English, fluent will be preferred.
- Salary will be between $1000 to $1500
Working days from Saturday to Friday
Working hours from 9:00 to 18:00