1. Should have expertise in installation, configuration and administration of IIB/WMB and WMQ.
2. Should have knowledge of basic concepts of IIB and MQ.
3. Should have knowledge in basic shell scripting and basic Unix commands .
4. Should have knowledge in Troubleshooting and security management of IIB/WMQ.
5. Should have knowledge in multiple Operating systems Windows, Linux, AIX, Solaris etc.
6. Should have Knowledge in deployment, software installation, maintenance, fixes upgrades, general administration, troubleshooting and performance tuning of IIB/WMQ.
7. Should have knowledge in implementation of Workload Management (WLM) using cloning and clustering techniques for failover and backup/recovery processes.
8. Should have good communication skills.