Level: C2 ( 9 to 11 years)
Notice period: 0 to 15 days Only.
Implementation of applications & infrastructure based on Services Oriented Architecture (SOA) leveraging the IBM Data power – XI52/IDG - gateway Appliances
Provides technical expertise and leadership to develop integration solutions spanning business processes, operating systems, applications, and hardware platforms.
Reviews and/or designs apis and makes recommendations based on governing principles.
Apply various development approaches like Agile(Scrum, KanBan and ScrumBan etc.) and Waterfall, V-Model to projects
Work closely with SOA Solution Architects and Product Owner to standardize the infrastructure and environment
Drive Platform improvements
Develops and/or recommends standards, guidelines, and best practices for APIs.
Develops solution and system architecture (providing tech guidance)
Work with stakeholders with all levels of technical knowledge
Work with complicated and business critical applications across functional areas.
Applies external knowledge & prior experience.
Translates business needs into technical requirements.
Negotiates acceptable solutions to complex problems across multiple business and/or technical areas.
Defines and specifies re-usable services based on the analysis and understanding of existing legacy processes and code.
· 10 + years of Total IT experience
· 10 + years of development experience in a web service architecture
· 10 + years of experience in using SOA Technologies and Methodologies
· Hands-on experience in IBM Data power – XI52/IDG - gateway Appliances – MPG , WSP and XML Gateway is a plus
· Understanding of Web Services ( SOAP / Rest ) internals , Workflows & messaging
· Strong conceptual understanding of Java (i.e., managed implementation and/or development experience).
· Experience with deployment and administration of J2EE Application Servers and Containers (e.g., Tomcat, JBoss, WebSphere, Spring, etc.). – Good to Have
· Experience with Web Services Management tools and Object Oriented Programming.
· Understanding and / or development experience in any of the following Web Services: WSDL, XML, SOAP, J2EE, and/or WS-Security.
· Bachelor’s or higher in Computer Sciences or similar
· Experience with Linux server operating systems
· Prior experience with API Management platform
· Understanding of network and security principles
· Understanding of Internet Of Thing (IotT) paradigms
· Broad knowledge of different IT domains such as network, security, architecture and processes.
· Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
· Experience with Monetization
· Understanding of API best practices