· Looking for the functional profile with a developer background will be added advantage. Associate has to understand the requirement and provide the inputs to the existing technical team.
· Candidate should have minimum 10 + years of IT experience & minimum 6 years of Hyperion / Essbase architecture experience mandatorily.
· Primary Responsibilities: The Hyperion Developer will be accountable for the Service Entity technical review, system development and implementation of Hyperion related projects from an IT systems perspective. This position is also expected to implement improvements around planning, forecasting, reporting and consolidation processes to optimize efficiency to support this corporate strategic development.
· Knowledge of Hyperion 184.108.40.206 or later for Planning and Essbase.
· Advanced understanding of financial allocations, consolidations and reporting processes.
· The ability to translate functional requirements into system design/build and Reports.
· Thorough knowledge of MaxL and Calc Script development.
· Working knowledge of Hyperion Financial Reports and hierarchy maintenance with EPMA applications.