Human Resources Compliance Officer
• To manage and to ensure accuracy, timely execution and adherence to the hiring processes.
• Should have experience in HR Compliance, Fake List checks, Education and process audits in recruitment.
• Should have experience in reference checks and other data related to recruitment.
• Be the primary point of contact for recruitment compliance activities across Co’s hiring and prepare Workforce Analytic monthly report for India Operations.
• Work with HR team members to ensure the collection and analysis of data to prepare, submit and implement and track affirmative action plans
• Conduct or direct internal compliance investigations
• Maintain compliance calendar and documentation of compliance activities.
• Ensure that regulatory policies and procedures have been documented, implemented, and communicated.
• Prepare reports regarding compliance operations and progress.
• Prepare and deliver monthly quarterly and annual metrics.
• Prepare and submit all compliance related reporting.
Qualification And Experience:
1. Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field with 5+ years of experience with an emphasis on employment law compliance with responsibility for Affirmative Action Plan development, communications, and monitoring.
2. Thorough understanding of employment laws.
3. Excellent communications skills and ability to work well in cross-functional teams
4. Results driven with the ability to prioritize actions and projects effectively and without supervision.
5. Ability to research, analyze and interpret data.
6. Ability to build effective and collaborative relationships with colleagues at all levels of the organization.
7. Diplomatic, approachable, solutions-oriented, flexible and assertive.
8. Ability to work on diverse problems where analysis of data requires evaluation of multiple factors. - Proficient in MS Office Suite of programs with advanced MS Excel skills
9. WELL VERSED WITH EXCEL LIKE V-LOOKUP,PIVOT TABLE ETC