As an Human Resource Executive , you'll play a key role in maintaining and enhancing the organization's human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer and working closely with other
HR in Singapore in order to maintain management guidelines of the product teams in Singapore, India and Vietnam.
Your Skills and Experience:
- At least 2+ years experience in working with software industry.
- Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and
- interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection;
- conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting
- orientation and training programs.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by
- training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling
- management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee
- grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
- Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by
- studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit
- programs to management.
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and
- recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and
- assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and
- training employees.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Good English speaking and writing skill.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 2+ years experience
- Any graduate in related field (postgraduate also can apply).
- Hiring, Human Resources Management, Benefits Administration, Performance
- Management, Communication Processes, Compensation and Wage Structure,
- Supports Diversity, Classifying Employees, Employment Law.