Senior Business Partner
We are looking for a resourceful Senior Business Partner (BP) to join our Human Capital team based out of Hyderabad. Business partners provide a unified HR front and create a strategic talent management program to improve workforce performance.
Primary responsibilities include:
- developing and providing strategic HR support to business groups and implement HR solutions.
- strategic interfacing with assigned business groups for the purpose of Human Capital strategy development.
- providing business groups with strategic guidance, consulting and implementation through key initiatives.
- reviewing and analyzing business specific data to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve performance, retention, and employee experience
- proactively serving as a ?trusted advisor? and being the primary point of contact to business line executives and managers.
Senior Specialist - Employee Engagement
The ideal candidate should be a Post-Graduate, preferably in HR,
Senior Specialist - Talent Development
Core work responsibilities will include opportunities to design content and facilitate in-house training modules, end-to-end training coordination, vendor management, and trainer screening. Additionally, the candidate will gain exposure to various facets of the training processes, including analysis and metrics.
The ideal candidate should be a graduate with 3-4 years of work experience, with a good academic record, excellent oral and written communication, strong interpersonal skills, and attention to detail.