1. Helps & Assists Guests with Check-in & Check-out
2. Meets every guest upon Check-in & Check-out (MUST)
3. If unable to meet the guest upon Check-in (during work hours) - then should meet them within 15 minutes of Check-in
4. Easily Accessible/Reachable by Guests (Shares Business Card)
5. Directly responds to (including via proactive engagement) & resolves Guest issues/queries/concerns
6. Gives courtesy calls to guests (as per a defined objective driven structure/format).
7. Check and take care of Guest preferences and Special Days (Birthday, Anniversary)
8. Is a scaled down Concierge wrt arranging for special Guest requirements (or knows the best way to connect directly with the sources for the same). Has the local knowledge and takes the initiative.
9. Takes rounds of the Hotel along with one of the GRE on shift (twice in a day; quality checks) - Front of the House & Back of the House
10. Checks (as per defined format/schedule) Random Rooms (both arrival & occupied), in order to quality check the standards (including whether the GRAs are following to do basic touch points e.g. folding the clothes kept on bed/ Keeping the charger at its place etc.)
11. Plans for & ensures that GRAs execute in the schedule for Extra public Area and Room Cleaning ( Spring Cleaning-Weekly basis)
12. Checks for Pest Control & Horticulture
13. Checks for / Follow-up / Proactively plan for Maintenance issues (identify & fix, proactively plan against etc.)
14. Checks for Preventive Maintenance parts in rooms and the Hotel.
15. Checks and Takes Care of Equipment Maintenance for the Hotel (Weekly).
16. Accountable for the P&L of the Hotel
17. Checks for Inventory and maintains proper Par stock
18. Checks and Takes care of Expenses Incurred
19. Conducts the Brain Play-OSI directed Training Schedule regularly
20. Conducts the Morning Stand-Ups (in which he/she also assigns and allocates jobs and responsibility to the team members)
21. Prepares the Roster for the Team