ITIL v3 or TOGAF experience and certification
o Performance engineering experience (Application performance tuning, database performance tuning, infrastructure troubleshooting, network optimization, etc.)
* More than 8 years of relevant IT experience in large scale infrastructure teams in global environment, designing and delivering infrastructure services (hardware, networks, load balancers, operating systems - Unix / Linux / Windows administration, hosting solutions - virtualization, cloud, disaster recovery, high availability, data center administration, etc.) across geographic and business boundaries.
* Knowledge in application development (Programming, scripting, database, etc.)
* Ability to translate technology into business value
* Good understanding of IT business processes and objectives
* Good communicator
* Effective relationship management experience
* Experienced in coordination and in directing service providers
* No requirements
* Strong customer facing and relationship management skills
* Familiar with qualified infrastructures
* Good understanding of the overall technical environment of the company
* Proven track record working with multinational teams.