It is a home based job that can be processed from your home office or any other place with internet connection. Excellent opportunity for a person with administration skills, attention to detail, self- organized, communicative with a strong personality, to join the project management team of a global organization. Coordinating design and construction procedures to ensure that projects are completed on time while managing client requirements.
As a project manager in exhibition booth design and construction, you'll plan and manage projects, making sure they are completed on time and within budget.
- Finding out what the client or company wants to achieve
- Agreeing the timescales, costs and resources needed
- Drawing up a detailed plan for how to achieve each stage of the project
- Leading in the project involved team
- Making sure that each stage of the project is progressing on time, on budget and to the right quality standards
- Reporting regularly on progress to the client or to senior managers
- Using well-known project management methods to break down the project into stages and monitor its progress.
Skills & Interests
- Excellent organizational, planning and time management skills
- Logical thinking with creative problem-solving ability
- Fluent English written and spoken
- Great attention to detail
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Understanding of budget control
- The ability to work well with others and lead a team
- A good understanding of business
- Good IT skills
Formation: University level, or high school level, excellent English (written and spoken).