REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATION
• Experience in hands-on development and troubleshooting on embedded targets
• Solid programming experience in C or C++
• Proven experience in embedded systems design with preemptive, multitasking real-time operating systems
• Familiarity with software configuration management tools, defect tracking tools, and peer review
• Excellent knowledge of OS coding techniques, IP protocols, interfaces and hardware subsystems
• Adequate knowledge of reading schematics and data sheets for components
• Strong documentation and writing skills
• Knowledge of Various Controller Peripheral/ Protocol like CAN, MODBUS, TCP/IP, IPV6, DHCP6 SNMP, ADC, I2C, SPI, USB, EEPROM etc
• Hands on Experience on GSM / GPRS based product development.
• Experience on 32 bits ARM Controller on RTOS.
• Hands on experience on IAR IDE Software development tool.
• Experience with electronic hardware, interfacing and debugging facilities (e.g. JTAG)
• Knowledge about developing device drivers
• System level thinking.
• Knowledge of technique of software testing.
• Knowledge of Embedded hardware.