Experience and Skills Required:
• MBA with 6-8 years of experience in IT product/IT Solution Sales.
• Experience of selling in the US market will be preferred.
• Good exposure to internet and e-commerce systems.
• Ability to understand client context and generate strategy road map for digital transformation
• Marketing/Business Development and Client management skills is a must
• Good experience of working with CRM and workflow applications.
• A proven track record in strong presentation skills is essential
• Strong track record of business-to-business sales at a corporate level.
• Strong research and strategic analysis skills.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• New Business Development:
o Carry out market research through industry contacts, publications, trade events, news to identify ideas for growth
o Reach out directly or through partners to target prospective business deals
o Traveling and meeting Clients wherever required.
o Filter out high potential deals by analyzing business strategies, opportunity requirements / pre-requisites / financials, and internal priorities
o Design the best negotiating strategies by considering the risks and rewards, and keeping in mind the counter-parties preferences & goals negotiation to close the deal and draw in resources from within the company to make it happen
o As the face of the organization, will also help in building the brand of the company in the industry, vendor and customer community
• Client Retention:
o Pitch for repeat orders or cross sell products/services to existing clients.
o Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
o Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
• Business Development Planning:
o Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
o Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
o Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met by the team.
o Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
o Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
o Creation of daily and weekly reports.
o Maintain day to day records in the CRM system and manage client relationships on an ongoing basis accordingly.