Head of Engineering with strong capabilities in - .Net, PHP, Node.JS, NoSQL DBs and Relational Database.
- Own the technical architecture and drive the engineering design.
- Create, improve and drive operational excellence, quality, security and privacy initiatives across the entire engineering team.
- Research for new technologies which can solve the challenges faced by engineering team better.
- Provide hands-on technical inputs to design, maintenance, build, integration and testing of complex software according to functional and technical design specifications
Experience and Skills Required
- Overall 6 - 10 Years of experience of which minimum of 3 years of experience in an engineering leadership role and a minimum of full stack developer experience of 3 years.
- Start-up background preferred.
- Telematics experience will be an added advantage.
- Hands-on experience in .net, PHP, Node.JS (or any other Web Framework), NoSQL DBs and Relational Database.
- Good understanding of distributed systems, micro-services, messaging systems and associated architectural patterns.
- Exposure to data science and machine learning is a must.
- Experience of building low-latency, high-availability, and performance applications.
- Experience working in an agile team environment and proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Good expertise in cloud technologies AWS, azure, google cloud etc.
- Willingness to learn new technologies.
- You will lead and coach multiple teams of backend and front-end developers, Data Science Engineers and Testers
- Growing and scaling your existing teams. Know when and how to build new teams for new challenges.