• Must achieve the financial and merchant acquisition target set by management;
• Develop plans for new products and revenue growth, improve current products and processes, provide innovative thinking, work with leadership and various teams to execute the plans, conduct statistical analysis and establish and cultivate key business relationships;
• Design, implement and facilitate monthly/quarterly/yearly sales and marketing plan for all kinds of e-commerce services, specially focusing the e-payment services under SSLCOMMERZ;
• Evaluate the financial aspects of product development, such as budgets, expenditures, research and development appropriations, return-on-investment and achieve your profit-loss projections;
• Proactively look at new and unique ways to market and establish a strong presence in the market place.
• Responsible for strategic alliances with merchants, partner banks, other service providers, promoting the SSLCOMMERZ product line and driving revenues for the company;
• Responsible for driving e-payment services and e-commerce projects in the e-commerce space and creating new revenue possibilities on e-commerce for the company;
• Responsible for product innovation related to SSLCOMMERZ and other e-commerce projects;
• Co-ordination with multiple teams for efficient resolution of issues and incorporation of new features as well as roll out of new products based on e-commerce and mobile apps portfolio;
• Ensure end-to-end management of e-business sales team including management of SSLCOMMERZ product line, merchant acquisition, campaign planning and execution to drive revenue growth of e-commerce services;
• Manage portfolio of existing e-commerce merchants; to enhanced e-commerce services and regularly assist other businesses under the company to achieve revenue targets;
• Should possess sound technical knowledge and be up to date with the latest E-Commerce Technology.
• Develop reportees by providing them appropriate training and coaching opportunities
• Provide career and performance support to reportees.
• Ensure appropriate allocation of workload to reportees to enable work life balance.
• Collaborate with the technical teams to manage projects.
• Minimum Bachelors degree in Business, Marketing or Computer Science from any reputed university.
• At least 6 to 7 year(s) experience in the E-Commerce business; Entrepreneurs having hands-on knowledge and proven experience in the e-commerce sector may also apply;
• Dhaka, Bangladesh
Additional Job Requirements
• Age 28 to 35 year(s)
• At least 6 years experience in a commercial environment.
• Ability to solve problems as they appear in projects and help team members to grow.
• Ability to meet tight deadlines and doesn’t take working as pressure but enjoys challenges and new opportunities.
• Have capabilities to design and manage promotional campaigns as per required.
• Have capabilities to work with innovative ideas and execute strategies.
• Ability to grow professionally in a highly flexible and fast-moving environment.