1. Lead all commercial activities relates to
(a) Contract finalization with select organization (TOP basis).
(b) Contract discussions / negotiations with parties (other Businesses).
(c) Chartering of Assets.
(d) Settlement of L/D, Demmurages & Claims.
2. Cost Analysis, reporting & control; Budget vs. Actual.
3. MIS Commercial Weekly / Monthly.
(a) Cash flow.
(b) Bunker Analysis.
(c) Spares & Maintenance.
4. Receivables : Collection & Control.
5. Set up Systems, processes & procedures for settlement of Bills, Invoices and related expenses.
6. Work closely with Corporate commercial head regarding policies etc..
Good communication & written skills
Self starter, capable of independent thought and using initiative.
Ability to plan, organize, and prioritize work
Analyze quantitative data
Ability to make decisions and solve problems.