Qualification: Post Graduate preferably engineer
Preference will be given to the candidates who have the requisite experience in manufacturing group, preferably steel industry.
SAP knowledge is essential.
- Will be responsible for designing and implementing processes and systems in Yards with respect to Stock, Manpower, Expense, Layout management, Legal & Statutory compliance, Process flows, Inventory and Accounting etc.
- Commercial acumen which is :
- Understanding about sales indirect taxes interstate movements
- GST implication
- Sales tax excise
- Other aspects
- Interacting with stake holders including zonal officers regional officers various yards finance and accounts
- Logistics and marketing
• Internal Roles :
- Nature/ purpose of interaction: Stock Reconciliation / Commercial aspects.
- Stock / Inventory levels
- Customer service / Expenses
• External Roles :
- Management - Yard Contracting, Manpower management, Legal and Statutory Compliances
- Yard Management, Yard Contracting, Legal Compliances
- Expected outcome : Increase in customer service level, Yard through output
- Performance measures : Increase in sales & yard profitability
- Key Decisions :
- Yard Contracting, Manpower management, Legal compliances, accounting policies.
- Yard Layout for better utilization of space leading to increase in sales and increased customer service
- Competencies/ skills required : Yard Management
- As a Head, he will be interacting with all state yards as well
- Hence required –
- Strong Influencing skills leadership quality
- Complete manpower management
- Optimal uses of resources
- Profitability and P and L account