• Conducting effective voice and accent neutralization
• Culture trainings for NHTs
• Develop action plans
• Attending reviews to share weekly results and achievements
• Understanding the training needs for your accounts and coming up with appropriate action plans
• Share daily, weekly and monthly reports with the stakeholders
• Identify areas of opportunity and develop action plans
• plan and implement a comprehensive language and voice development training program for call center staff.
• The training components will be geared toward new hires, existing sales staff as a group, and staff who need one-on-one assistance. The Trainer would be a resource for the entire office staff, including the contact center and other departments.
• The trainer would conduct ongoing training for language skills including pronunciation and accent (US & UK), US & UK Culture aspects, grammar and vocabulary.
• The focus would mainly be on improving vocal skills to enhance communication with US clientele.
Qualification, Experience & Skill Sets:
1. Must have V&A training experience of 5+ in a BPO Industry for US/UK.
2. Presentation Skills & other attributes
3. You have to be energetic, friendly and enthusiastic, with a passion for customer service. Y
4. ou should be able to facilitate role playing, and other types of discussion and participatory seminars.
5. Basic requisites include excellent feedback and coaching skills
6. Excellent presentation skills
7. Technical knowledge of English communication - intonation, syllable, punctuation etc
8. Customer Service skills & Conflict resolution skills
9. Highly flexible ability to train different work-groups within the organization.
10. Program Development
11. The V&A trainer would develop a training program suited to the organization's goals and challenges.
12. Data Handling / data interpretation
13. Process Oriented, planning
14. Ability to prioritize
15. Ability to meet deadlines
16. Ability to work under pressure