1) Providing guidance in setting the procedure and the processes for handling all the litigation of the group related to various legal matters.
2) To keep a close watch on the day to day basis in various laws wrt Government, Judiciary & market and update to the concerned HOD and Unit Head for the same.
3) Providing guidance to the different business activities of the group, providing any legal implication and providing appropriate legal support for the prevention of any legal complications.
4) Preparing scheme for structured assistance like IFST, Sales Tax Waivers, Capital Subsidy from the state government for Greenfield & Brownfield expansion.
5) Taking necessary steps for registration of trademarks, copyrights including their timely renewals and issuing cease and desist notices for their infringement.
6) Litigation Experience: Filing criminal complaints and suits against defaulting parties for infringement of trademarks and copyrights.
Core area of expertise: Revenue Laws (Excise, VAT, Service Tax, Custom)
1) Innovative, Strategic & Critical Thinker.
2) Creative Problem solving & decision making skills.
3) Strong Execution & Managerial Skills.
4) Leadership / Team Leader
5) Networking & Building relationships.
6) networking with various agencies & bodies.