- Working with the Executive Leadership of Analytics Information Management practice, delivery managers and subject matter experts, the individual will serve as the go-to person for all matters related to the clients- Enterprise Architecture and IT Strategy, Technology Governance, Technology Consulting, Innovation and associated architecture tracks.
- Additionally, the individual will be responsible for identifying and furthering opportunities for driving capabilities across the client's business and technology organization.
- This individual plays a critical role in linking the business mission, strategy, and processes of the client organization to the IT strategy, and documents this using multiple architectural models or views that show how the current and future needs of the client organization will be met in an efficient, sustainable, agile, and adaptable manner.
Key and primary responsibilities include:
- Serve as the primary PoC for all Technology Architecture related activities for the MS BI SBU
- Drive adoption of standard architecture, design and development practices, methodologies and tools: ensure all projects follow quality and security standards
- Provide oversight and facilitate/conduct architecture reviews, portfolio assessments and recommendation of architecture and development improvement areas across the practice
- Manage the architecture staffing demand-supply pipeline across the SBU, aligning client architecture and technology practitioner needs and building/staffing architects with right technical skills
- Applying a variety of tools to convey analytic findings to executive management, account team, and development team
Consulting and Client Engagement:
- Provide strategic consultation to assigned clients in defining or designing IT strategy and roadmaps, refining business processes, functions and organizational structures, as well as in researching, identifying and internally marketing enabling technologies based on customer requirements
- Drive technology architecture and strategy consulting engagements across client accounts
- Engage client's technology leaders, EA team, project architects and identify opportunities for consulting, collaborating with client partners
- Analyzing and assess the client IT environment to detect critical deficiencies, gaps and recommend solutions for improvement
- Ownership of technology solution and architecture service capabilities during RFI/RFP process
- Supporting client visits and engaging/facilitating technology meetings in coordination with account team
Innovation and Thought Leadership:
- Formulate and provide technology thought leadership to clients;
- Engaging client CTO organization to share emerging technology trends, share our experience in areas of interest or relevance for customer
Desired Profile Microsoft Business Intelligence expertise.
- Minimum 15 years experience in an IT environment.
- Minimum 3 years- experience creating Enterprise IT Roadmaps
- Minimum 8 years- experience with SDLC methodology
- Experience in Big data
- Proven experience in building solution architecture for large programs and participating in the full SDLC spectrum
- Previous experience in consulting services, performing deep analytical and business process analysis
- Broad knowledge of business process including disaster recovery, business continuity and risk management
- The ability to think laterally and constructively question established processes
- Knowledge and understanding of business process, objectives, milestones and structure
- Master's degree in computer science or equivalent experience