Take the leadership role in managing the division from both a P&L and brand perspective. The role is expected to develop the business plan matching the goals of the current org and manage, build and guide the team to reach the business plan target.
1. Constantly motivating the sales and operations team to hit their targets and ensure company profitability;
2. Meeting regularly with team leaders to give them sales figures and plan how they approach their work;
3. Meeting company directors who advise on strategy and finding out about any local issues and future trends;
4. Overseeing the recruitment, selection and retention of staff as well as payroll matters and staff training;
5. Communicating with travel, holiday & sales consultants and providing encouragement, help and advice;
6. Dealing with disciplinary matters and customer complaints.