1. Responsible for the effective running of the College and by extension oversees the activities of the Elementary School Principal
2. Take responsibility for the development of The two schools curriculum
3. Drive effective school marketing to the appropriate audience
4. Ensure excellent performance of the Students in external examinations including national Competitions
Through innovative approach and through supervision of the teaching community.
5. Continually research new education Technics and ensure immediate implementation.
6. Take responsibility for the training of the school team
7. Ensure development of an excellent learning environment
8. Develop sustain strategies for profit growth
a. 1st and 2 degrees in Education, a second degree in education administration will be a preference
b. 5 years of unbroken service as a Principal in a College or Elementary school
c. Experience in Montessori Education is an advantage
d. Must be a Female and age not more than 45 years