1. Development of account level strategies
2. Maximising business performance by leading the development and implementation of comprehensive customer plans, working with operations, distribution, and other relevant functions to minimise cost of delivery
3. Drive business development
4. Venture into new market segments
5. Generate operating profits from the existing as also the new business segments
6. Facilitate senior level relationship building between the customer and company executives with large corporate and Government customers
7. Communicate strategic objectives of the customer plans to internal stakeholders and ensure tactical alignment
8. Engage with customers/partners for building strong network/relationship
9. Ensure compliance to company specific law/statutes /standards
10.Strengthen and build a strong team and retain good talent
11.New product application development and launches
12.Work with marketing teams for implementation of various marketing strategic initiatives.
Candidate Profile M.Sc / M.Pharma / BE preferably MBA with 15 - 25 years business experience in Healthcare industry (medical equipments / medical diagnostics / medical gases etc.) and at least 3 5 years in a similar role. Significant commercial, financial and technical expertise/experience within Healthcare domain. Experience in structure and negotiating complex deals with multi-functional teams on global basis. Excellent presentation skills and experience in financial / economic modelling
Required critical behaviours
Customer Focus (Customer relationship)
Business Acumen (Market and competitive insight)
Visible leadership (People engagement and performance)
Decision Making & Execution
Cross-cultural Communication and Collaboration (High Performance Team)
Employee Development & Empowerment (Employee Development)
Required key skills (functional/technical)
In depth knowledge of Healthcare marketplace e.g. economic situation, customer requirements, technological developments, clinical therapies, patient pathways.
Understandsthe key functional aspects of strategic customer development.
Strong and technical, clinical and commercial acumen.
Ability to manage the cultural aspects of a diverse team
Thorough knowledge of drivers of profit and loss within Healthcare business
Strong negotiation planning and implementation skills
Demonstrated ability to successfully develop networks internal and external
Interested professionals may contact Abhay (84548-47462) and mail your updated CV to [HIDDEN TEXT] clearly indicating in the subject: REF: NSM, Healthcare.