Key Responsibilities :
- Lead the design and development of new products and enhancement of existing products in solar power application
- Support the organization's intellectual property strategy by documenting data and independent, unique and patent-able ideas that results from experimentation's and concept generation activities.
- Keep abreast of latest developments in electrical and electronics engineering and researches for possible new product development and improving existing products performance.
- Upgrade all products and embed with intelligent systems such as GPRS, mobile technology etc and build in electronics/ data communication into it
- Prepare project plans, specifications, and schedules for new product development
- Identify and interact with vendors to obtain engineering materials, processes, and equipment
- Ensure quality in a product's design for usability, reliability, functionality, marketability, and manufacturability
- Leads product design verification and validation to satisfy product and customer requirement.
Should have good knowledge in the following:
- Machine language/encryption,
- MPPT and its variants
- Embedded Software
- PLC/DCS programming
- Should be conversant with Indian and International Standards, preferably from Solar Industry.
- Knowledge in remote access and controlling and in electrical motors, motor control etc., would be an added advantage
- Should possess impeccable professional ethics and maintain corporate confidentiality at all times
- Must have a demonstrated ability to effectively and clearly communicate concepts, ideas and knowledge to the supervisor
- Should have strong creative ability as well as IP knowledge.
- Should be able to conduct development with strong analytical problem solving abilities
- Good knowledge of Codes, Legislation, Company standards and quality procedures.
- Be adaptable in a high growth environment and willing to deliver within timeline.